Sunday, April 3, 2011

A tale of two blogs

When I started this whole blog thing, I considered myself a reluctant blogger..... I mean really, who cares what I have to say? So, I've tried to make them somewhat related to my writing. I admit, I have enjoyed it so far, especially some of the comments that have been left encouraging me along the way. Now that I have barely mastered one blog, I now have another on my author web site at www.loriboggs.com if you haven't already, please check out that site. I've posted a couple of short stories there as well.

My web site marks the upcoming release of For the Helpless which should be available in a matter of weeks! It's the next step in a very exciting process that just keeps getting better and better. I never thought when I began writing this book that it would amount to anything. I half expected my preview readers to honestly say 'maybe writing's not for you.' Instead, I've become part of a fantastic literary family called TreasureLine Publishing. The support and energy of this fine group of writers makes everything so much better. If I were to do this all by myself, I don't know if I could do it.

So now, I have two blogs, hopefully I can manage a semi regular posting schedule. A subtle switch will be happening, however as this blog becomes a little more personal in nature and the web site blog takes on more of the author tone. Please continue to check them both out. I'll try to keep them interesting.

Till next time,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment