Friday, January 7, 2011

Time Warped

Well, it's been a while. As I suspected, blogging isn't really my gig. However, here I am, giving it a shot for the new year!
I received some bittersweet news today, which thanks to Treasurline Books and Linda Boulanger, really doesn't bother me at all. An agent I had submitted my book to 7 months ago, finally sent me a rejection notice. The news just reinforces that I have chosen the right route going through Linda. I have a book cover which is totally awesome, a release date in the near future and such great writers in my publishing group. What an amazing blessing.
Since I've started working full time, my writing has slowed down a bit, but I have had the opportunity to read some of the other authors that have come out of Treasurline- Lori Osterman, Jaymie Grant, Ellen Maze..... great authors! I can't wait for the day that I'm included in a list like that. The thought is rather surreal.
Will continue to update on the writing process,
Til next time,

Lori

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously considering writing more too. I joined Bill Duncan's Thursday afternoon writing class and will read one of mine next week. We get feedback from class members, then give Bill our copy and he edits it. He is so awesome! I need to find out how many books he has published. He was a reporter for LA Times I think and now continues submitting articles to papers and magazines. He is the editor of Senior Times for News Review.

    ReplyDelete